Important Information for the month of February
- This upcoming Monday February 12th is Family Day and the Preschool will be CLOSED
- The classes will be celebrating Valentines Day next week, February 14th
- Reminders for the special day are:
- Each class will have a Valentine's Day Tea Party celebration during class hours ( Orca 3 am/pm class will be celebrating on Tuesday February 3rd)
- Children can hand out their own valentines after class or parents can choose to do it themselves while children are in class ( reminder there will valentine card baggies hung up in drop off areas. ) of course Valentine's Day cards are NOT expected
- We will be having our own cooking and tea party to celebrate but are reminding everyone there will not be any outside gifts/treats/cards being handed out during the class period
Thursday February 15th the Preschool has no classes because the teachers will be hosting Parent/Teacher Conferences and a open house for the public
The classes will also be discussing and learning about Chinese New Year which is celebrated next Friday. If you or your children would like to bring in a book or something related to Chinese New Year please feel free to discuss this with your teachers.
Reminder to everyone that the 3 AM Orca and 3 Uni programs have Diversity every Tuesday this month from 10:15-10:45 am.
Check out this weeks Fun!
We spent most of our week exploring the outdoors! We turned into scientists and set out to see what we could see, find, hear and feel! We used all of our senses!
We also built new structures, our very own marble track and practised our hand/ eye coordination while pouring into different sized cups!
We learned and made Bannock from scratch in the Orca Room
In The Unicorn room we baked Oatmeal apple cookies for letter 'O' Day!